ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ("User") VISITING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SITE AT www.actiontrust.co.uk ("Site") OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT ("Agreement"):
1. This Site, together with all content, data and other materials contained in the Site ("Content") is owned or controlled by Action Trust. Action Trust is referred to in these terms and conditions as "we", "us" or "our".
2. This Site is intended for reference purposes only and use of the Site and/or the Content is entirely at your own risk. Please note that, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and useful information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, often at very short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and is not intended as specific commercial, financial, business or legal advice. You should always carry out your own research and/or take specific professional advice before undertaking any business or financial venture. Please note that Action Trust does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements.
3. actiontrust.co.uk may occasionally provide links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and Action Trust: (i) does not endorse or take responsibility for the content of such websites, (ii) is not responsible for the availability of such websites; and (ii) will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using such websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
4. Any other website may link to our Site, provided it links only to the homepage, does not imply any endorsement of its products or services by Action Trust, does not misrepresent its relationship with or present false information about Action Trust, does not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person and complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Please note, however, that Action Trust reserves the right to withdraw such permission at any time and to take any other appropriate action.
5. Action Trust, unless otherwise stated, owns or controls all copyright, database and all other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or its contents in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted by UK or local law.
7. Blog comments /communications with other users: by using this feature Users agree to adhere to general Site instructions and all our terms and conditions, with particular attention to the following:
Created By TREES Services